Skip to content
This website uses cookies to help us understand the way visitors use our website. We can't identify you with them and we don't share the data with anyone else. Find out more in our privacy policy.

Mutual Exchanges

Existing Barnsbury Housing Association residents can arrange to move to another BHA property, by swapping your home with another BHA tenant. This is called a mutual exchange.

You can also arrange a mutual exchange with a tenant of another social housing provider, such as another housing association or council. However, you cannot exchange homes with a tenant of a private landlord. You’ll need to get our permission before you swap homes.

If you are interested in a mutual exchange, please visit for more information on mutual exchanges and to begin looking for potential exchanges.

For advice and guidance with mutual exchanges, contact our Housing Manager, Felicity Singh.