Barnsbury Housing Association staff and board members will be visiting our various schemes and estates in November.
Staff and board members will be visiting estates and homes of our residents in order to get to know schemes and residents better and also to find out how Barnsbury HA are performing as a landlord.
Visits will take place across multiple days and times in November – varying from morning, afternoon and evening visits. A brief survey will be carried out with those residents we do speak to to get a clear picture of what it’s like being a Barnsbury HA resident.
The provisional schedule is:
- Friday 9th November – Claringbull Court/Belitha Villas/Caledonian Road
- Wednesday 14th November – Barnsbury Street
- Friday 16th November – Barnsbury Park/Beech Tree Close/Upper Street
- Monday 19th November – Pugin Court/Liverpool Road
- Wednesday 21st November – Lofting Road/Milner Square
- Friday 23rd November– Morland Mews
Residents will be notified with flyers of the date of their visit and time.
If you miss your chance to speak to our team when they visit your estate please don’t hesitate to contact us to make an appointment to speak with us.
If you have any questions or want to find out more about these visits please contact us.