We’re a small neighbourhood-based housing association, formed in 1967 to provide genuinely affordable rented housing in Barnsbury, Islington. Today we provide 299 homes throughout Islington.
We’re registered as a charitable housing association, and are governed by a voluntary Board which is supported by two committees.
Our mission, vision and values are the guiding principles we use to run our business.
Providing quality, affordable rented housing and a quality service.
Helping keep Barnsbury affordable and help our residents thrive.
We aim to:
- be responsive and caring
- know our residents as individuals
- help build self-reliance in our community
- be open and accessible
- be nimble and creative, willing to try new things
- be a connected and effective partner
- aim high and punch above our weight.