Skip to content
This website uses cookies to help us understand the way visitors use our website. We can't identify you with them and we don't share the data with anyone else. Find out more in our privacy policy.

Home Contents Insurance

BHA insure the structure of your home but you may require separate contents insurance to give you peace of mind.

Many residents think that as your landlord we automatically insure your furniture, belonging and decorations against fire, theft, vandalism or water damage such as burst pipes. But this isn’t the case.

If you look around the room, think about how much it would cost to replace your belongings if they were damaged or destroyed – it soon adds up!

We’ve worked with Royal Sun Alliance to arrange a contents insurance scheme designed specifically for our customers. You can give yourself peace of mind by knowing you’ll have a contents insurance policy which includes the following benefits:

  • No excess payable on any claim
  • Easy payment, either weekly, fortnightly, monthly or annually
  • New for old cover (except clothing & household linen where an allowance for wear & tear is deducted).
  • Fast and efficient claims service
  • There’s also the option to extend the standard cover for the following:
  • Full accidental damage cover for household contents
  • Personal belongings away from the home
  • Wheelchairs
  • Hearing aids
  • Pedal cycles

Interested? Download an application form

Download Insurance information

If you would like to apply, you can now do so by calling 03456 718 172, or alternatively, download an application and return it to: RSA, Ryan Direct Group, Quay Point, Lakeside Boulevard, Doncaster, DN4 5PL.